Monday, July 22, 2019

Feels Like Home

It has been over 5 years since I last posted. (I feel like I am in a confessional, telling the priest when the last time I have been to confession.) A lot has happened in that time. A lot.

So I am on the internet, and for some reason, I am looking at old posts and reading several. I find that I am thankful that I have recorded some of the thoughts I shared. Others, maybe not so much.

I started this blog after going through a messy situation with a church we were invited to attend, and did attend for a while. Reliving some of that was painful, yet convicting. It seems that God has reawakened me regarding my zeal for him. So today I post again. Maybe tomorrow or a few times in the future too. I don't know. But today I am thankful that I have recorded these thoughts, so maybe in the future I will be thankful for what I am recording now. And maybe it will help someone else who might stumble who is in a similar situation.

Not sure what these posts will consist of. Probably thoughts on what I am currently reading. Maybe some of my own spiritual journey and struggles. Possibly revisiting some old posts and thoughts.

I had thought about starting over with a new blog. But somehow this is what seems right. It feels like home.

No comments: