Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to this site!

Let me begin by saying that it is not my intention to stir up controversy. Had that been my intention, I would have taken a much different route. My true desire here is to have a dialogue regarding what I believe and what others believe. This is something that has been denied to me up to this point.


My true desire here is to show my love and devotion to Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior, and God. I hope to challenge those who would read here, and be challenged by interaction and discussion.


Proverbs 27:17  "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."


 I don't mind those who disagree with me, and I hope others don't mind if I disgree with them. The one thing I hope that we can all agree upon is that we ultimately desire to uplift the name of Jesus, and bring glory to God the Father.

No comments: