Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Music

There is just something bizarre about posting a Michael Jackson cover that strikes me as I do this, but then I tend to like bizarre stuff...so here goes...


I enjoy the music of Sidewalk Prophets. And I understand their covering this song. Change does start with me, but my change starts at the cross. Somehow, I think Michael missed that part.

Christmas is about a baby born in a manger, and how one wrought a change that is still felt 2,000 years later. But I believe that is true because of the supernatural nature of that change. If my change is to be real, it is not about what people will say of me when my life is but a whisper, but it is who I am with that matters.

Now...how about a cover for Thriller, video and dance steps included?

No comments: